American Armor StormBlock™ Car Cover
- 100% Waterproof with Patent-Pending StormBlock™ Technology
- Durable, Machine Woven Polyester
- Tear-resistant, Ripstop Weave
- Soft, Fleece-Like Lining
- StormBlock™ Material Actively Repels Water, Dirt, Mud and Grime
- Quality Tested by Independent Third Party
"The cover is a perfect fit and has already weathered a strong wind and rainstorm."
"Fit like a glove. Seems to be of very good quality."
"Easy purchase, direct fit, seemingly great value for the price... Great buy!!"
"This is the first cover I've ever had that truly kept "BABY", my 2008 Ford F350 XLT Lariat Long Bed 4 WD dry and clean."
"Fast delivery! Easy to use! Works well!"
"Was in a rush because storm was rolling in quick and put it on backwards but it’s an awesome cover and did its job."
Protecting the things you love.
We’re in the business of protection. We engineer affordable covers to protect your cherished assets, Because the things you love should last.
With over 100,000 verified reviews, you’ll have the confidence you are making the right choice in purchasing at EmpireCovers. View Customer Reviews
With over 85 employees in Pennsylvania and Kentucky, EmpireCovers is proud to be a made in the USA cover manufacturer. Offering select, crafted in USA options — look for the USA flag!
At EmpireCovers, we understand we’re only as good as the community we serve. With Donors Choose we support numerous organizations including schools, veterans, disaster relief and more. Learn More
Car Covers Buying Guide
When it comes to protecting your car, you may think that a cheap car cover will do the trick.
But before you go and buy a cheap tarpaulin cover from some unknown online retailer, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I need a waterproof car cover?
- Do I need a winter car cover?
- Do I need a car cover that can repel mud, dirt, bird droppings, sap, pollen and other environmental pollutants?
- Do I need a car cover designed to keep my cover in place in windy conditions?
- Do I need a cover that can prevent the build-up of mold, mildew and rust from condensation?
- Do I need a non-abrasive inner lining for my car cover?
- Do I need an indoor storage cover for my classic car?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes. Your car needs a quality car cover, otherwise you run the risk of your car getting scratched, dented, faded, corroding or stained, all of which diminish the look and value of your car.
Empire Car Covers
At EmpireCovers, we don’t make cheap car covers. We make the best-rated, affordable car covers that will protect your car for years to come.
Our car covers are designed to:
- Keep your car clean, whether you store it indoors or outside
- Be 100% waterproof inside and out to keep your car dry
- Prevent condensation from contributing to mold, mildew and rust
- Offer UV-resistant materials to prevent fading and wear from the sun and heat
- Protect your vehicle from weather, the elements and environmental pollutants
- Stay in place thanks to our sewn-in straps, buckles and elastic hems
- Come in a range of sizes and models to provide a near-custom fit for any vehicle
- Offer car cover prices to fit any budget
From indoor car covers that will keep your stored antique or classic car looking new, to outdoor car covers that will defend against damaging weather conditions, we are the place to go to buy an affordable car cover online.
Simply select your vehicle’s make, model and year and find the perfect cover today.
When looking for an outdoor car cover, you need a car cover that is…
When your car, classic car, truck, station wagon, van, or SUV sits parked outdoors, there are a number of elements that can scratch, dent, or dull your vehicle's paint and finish.
- Wind, rain and snow can dull your paint's finish
- Dust can become abrasive and scratch your vehicle
- Bird droppings can stick to your car's paint, making it difficult to remove without damage
- Trees can drop acorns, leaves, sap, and pollen, all which can stain, dent or scratch your car
If you store your car or classic car outdoors, you want to keep it dry all season long.
Otherwise, when left out in the rain for long periods of time, your car becomes prone to rust and corrosion. Heavy snow can also add extreme amounts of pressure to your vehicle's exterior and accelerate the corrosion process.
Vehicles that are left out in hot, dry climates, will eventually suffer from the effects of the sun's harmful rays. High temperatures and UV rays can slowly wear away and dull your paint job. The hot sun will also warp and crack your interior dashboard.
That's why our outdoor car covers are...
- Made from flexible and durable materials.
- Whether it’s spun-bonded, machine-woven or features a rip-stop design. These covers are durable, lightweight and can stand up to the elements and keep your car protected year round.
- Made from materials that are designed to be waterproof.
- If you want covers that protect your car from rain, snow and pollutants our outdoor covers are designed to provide an impermeable barrier between the elements and your vehicle.
- Made from materials that are fully breathable. This expels trapped water, preventing the growth of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion.
- Treated to be UV-resistant, keeping your car cool and protecting your finish from UV radiation.
- Eco-friendly and free from vinyl and other PVC based materials. Also dioxin-free and compliant with CA Prop 65.
You may think that your vehicle is safe from harm in your garage or storage unit. However, it is still vulnerable to damage when it’s parked indoors, as well as outdoors.
Vehicles stored indoors collect dust and dirt, which can become abrasive to your vehicle's finish, causing tiny scratches. Pets and other animals that may hide out in your garage or storage area may damage your vehicle as well.
To provide indoor protection for your car, truck, station wagon, van, or SUV from potential damage indoors, shield it with an indoor car cover. Indoor car covers should pamper your vehicle's paint.
That's why our indoor car covers are...
- Made from durable materials
- Lined with non-abrasive fleece to protect your paint
- Breathable to prevent mold, mildew and rust from the build-up of condensation.
Our outdoor covers are suitable as indoor covers, too – which is great if you’re parking your car in an area that could get wet, like a carport, barn or garage.
All Our Car Covers Feature:
- An easy to apply patch to accommodate any antenna.
- A free storage pouch to ensure quick and easy storage.
- A 2- to 12-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Use our Make, Model, Year selector to browse our selection today!