- BIONIC® Ripstop outer layer that has UV resistant finish and is waterproof
- 100% waterproof and breathable inner layer
- Multi-layer cover produced using the patented Bionic® thread structure
- Research driven design that guarantees the best waterproofing, UV protection and tensile strength on the market*
- Microfiber fleece interior will not scratch paint, chrome or equipment
- More refined and better protection than marine acrylic covers
- First ever high performance boat cover made from eco-yarn
- Sewn in venting system
- Buckle and strap system for secure trailering
- 7 year warranty!
EmpireCovers has teamed up with Bionic® Yarn, to produce a state-of-the-art, completely unique multi-layer Bionic® boat cover. More refined and better protection than marine acrylic covers, our Bionic® cover is comprised of three unique layers. The outer layer is made from waterproof BIONIC® Ripstop and has a UV resistant finish. The middle layer consists of a waterproof, breathable membrane that is capable of keeping water out while allowing moisture to escape, preventing the growth of mold and mildew. The interior layer is made of a soft and thin microfiber fleece that will protect your boat from scratches when in storage or in transit.
This cover is produced through the patented Bionic® thread structure that increases the strength of the fabric while refining the texture, resulting in a more durable cover that will not scratch or harm the exterior of your boat. Cover comes equipped with a sewn in venting system for added breathability and a buckle and strap system for secure trailering.
The Bionic® cover is also created from 100% environmentally friendly materials, making it the first ever high performance boat cover to be made from eco-friendly yarn. Our Bionic® boat cover sits at the forefront of innovative cover technology and is guaranteed to keep your boat protected from rain, sun, snow, dust, dirt and all other harmful elements!
*Independent testing shows the Bionic® material to have a water hold out measurement 20x greater than outdoor fabric experts say is necessary for waterproofing. After Xenon Arc testing designed to show how well a fabric holds up to UV rays, our Bionic® cover showed virtually no degradation. Our Bionic® cover also underwent intensive salt and fresh water testing and showed virtually no change in fabric strength. This material is proven to protect against the harshest conditions!
Product Weight: Approximately 15 lbs