15% off savings
Use code HEATUP at checkout
About Our Boat Covers:
Empire Covers, with over half-a-million covers sold since 2003, offers the highest quality boat covers on the market today. Available in four styles with a variety of sizes, our covers are designed perfectly to suit almost every boat storage or towing need. We are able to fit hundreds of boats from SeaRay and Bayliners to Trophy and Maxum. It's time to throw away that expendable tarp and give your pride and joy the protection it deserves. Use the convenient selector above to find the perfect cover for your boat.
Great Features of Empire Boat Covers:
- Low Cost Alternative to wrapping: Save hundreds with semi-custom fit boat covers
- Your Cover is Already In Stock: Your cover will be shipped in 1-2 business days after you place your order
- Built to Last: Our cover fabrics are made with the most durable material and are warranted to make sure your boat is protected for years
- 100% Waterproof: Empire Covers offers the best boat covers that are designed to be keep your boat dry even during the worst downpour
- Trailer Friendly: All of our boat covers are equipped with heavy-duty straps to attach over the cover and under the hull for secure transportation
If you have a bimini top that cannot be removed or folded down flush with the rails of your boat, these boat covers will not fit your boat.
Sizes suggested are based on manufacturer specs and are our best estimations. To ensure the best possible fit, please do a contoured measurement of your boat and give us a call at 888-872-6855.
Trailerable Boat Covers:
Please make sure that your boat cover is securely tied down before proceeding on the road. Also, if the cover starts to flap in the wind during the drive, please be sure that the cover is secured tightly to the boat before continuing your trip.
Boat Cover Measuring Info
How to Measure Your Boat: First, measure the length of your boat. This is a contoured measure from the tip of the bow going up and over all obstacles (including bow rails, trolling motors, high center consoles, windshields). To find the width, measure up and over the widest part of your boat.
||Fits 12'-14' (beam width to 68"): V-Hull Fishing Boats
||Fits 14'-16' (beam width to 75"): V-Hull Fishing Boats
||Fits 14'-16' (beam width to 90"): V-Hull Runabouts, Alum. Bass Boats
||Fits 16'-18.5' (beam width to 98"): Fish & Ski Boats, Pro-Style Bass Boats
||Fits 17'-19' (beam width to 102"): V-Hull Runabouts
||Fits 20'-22' (beam width to 106"): V-Hull Runabouts
||Fits 23'-24' (beam width to 106"): V-Hull Runabouts
||Fits 24'-26' (beam width to 106"): V-Hull Runabouts