Bionic® Boat Covers Content
About EmpireCovers Bionic® Boat Cover
EmpireCovers has teamed up with Bionic® Yarn, to produce a state-of-the-art, completely unique multi-layer Bionic® Boat Cover. With a Bionic® Ripstop outer layer and a microfiber fleece interior, this cover sits at the forefront of innovative cover technology and is guaranteed to keep your boat protected from rain, sun, snow, dust, dirt and all other harmful elements!
Why Bionic® Boat Covers Are The Best You Can Buy
- Bionic® Ripstop outer layer that has UV resistant finish and is waterproof
- Research driven design that guarantees the best waterproofing, UV protection and tensile strength on the market
- Microfiber fleece interior will not scratch paint, chrome or equipment
- First ever high performance boat cover made from eco-yarn
- More refined and better protection than marine acrylic covers
- Designed for trailer use, so you can keep your boat protected while in transit
How To Measure Your Boat
Our Bionic® Boat Covers are specially designed to fit V-Hull Runabout types of boats.
First, measure the length of your boat. This is a contoured measure from the tip of the bow going up and over all obstacles (including bow rails, trolling motors, high center consoles, windshields). To find the width, measure across the widest part of your boat.
Please Note: If you have a Bimini top that cannot be removed or folded down flush with the rails of your boat, these boat covers will not fit your boat.
Trailerable Boat Covers
Please make sure that your boat cover is securely tied down before proceeding on the road. Also, if the cover starts to flap in the wind during the drive, please be sure that the cover is secured tightly to the boat before continuing your trip.